Saturday 11 August 2012

insta-berry


~ The amazing Rhubarb and Custard drink from M&S - and obviously i had to drink it out of a London 2012 glass don't be too jealous ~
 

~ My lovely Dior brow brush - i know it seems a bit ridiculous but i love this brush so much and it really is so nice to use ~


~ Henry being an absolute dude - i came out of the house in the morning to walk to work and this is how i found him ~


~ Last Sunday my mummy sister and brother went to London to soak up some Olympic spirit and i couldn't make it as i was having a lovely day with my friend Antonia but they bought me back these Laduree macaroons! SO yummy ~


~ My lovely new TV - seriously my TV is my best friend and when it was broken for over 2 weeks my heart felt a little raw ~


~ Cute little vanilla cupcakes that i bought to put around my boyfriends mummys birthday cake but completely forgot to take them to his house - uhoh! ~


~ Just looking at my beautiful Dior Shimmer Powders - aren't they lovely! ~


~ I waited a couple of hours at my boyfriends work for him to finish and bought myself a £3.00 house vodka and coke and it really was disgusting and i was drinking alone - it was a sad few hours ~


 ~ My lovely boyfriend on our date night at Prezzo ~


~ Alex and his brother Jamie on a little boat we rented for their mums 60th birthday! I was super nervous at first of Alex driving but he was fabulous and i can't wait to go on a little boat again soon! It was really lovely and romantic and so hot! ~


~ Alex, Jamie and their mum Jacqui having a good one on the boat ~

No comments:

Post a Comment