Tuesday 25 September 2012

Top 10 under £10.00

I've seen a few people do this and i thought it would be quite interesting to go through my make up collection and pick out the things i adore under £10.00 - it was quite hard as a lot of the things i use all the time are more expensive than £10.00! However looking through i did find some goodies and i absolutely love all of them...


1. Sally Hansen Double Duty Base & Top Coat - Boots £5.25 
I've not tried a lot of base coats to be honest but i have fallen in love with this one. Not only is it affordable and easy to get hold of it also leaves my nails looking lovely. It makes it a lot easier to take my nail varnish off and doesn't leave my nails stained - which is always a good thing! 


2. Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Anti-Chip Top Coat - Boots £5.99 
Again - this is so affordable for what it does! If i'm working this doesn't really do much good because i use my hands a lot when unpacking orders & packing orders as well so it's a bit hands on and my manicures never last for long but on days i'm not working it's amazing! It leaves my nails looking silky and shiny and  it really is anti-chip. It makes my manicure last for days and just finishes them off perfectly! 



3. 17 Beehive Lipstick - Boots £4.59
Everyone knows about this lipstick so i wont go on for long but i love the fact it's completely fuss free and those days where you want a no make up make up look this is perfect! If you apply it lightly it adds just a touch of colour to your lips but if you apply it quite heavily you can get a really lovely peachy pinky sheen!



4. MUA Shade 30 (Pearl) - £1.00 - I couldn't find a link to this but here is one to the website MUA
How amazing is this shade! It's SO pigmented after just one swipe over the product and it's so creamy to the touch. I don't love a lot of the MUA eyeshadows as i am a bit of a snob when it comes to eyeshadows and i am very faithful to my MAC shadows but this is really lovely and i will make an exception for it. It's so pigmented and goes over the eyelid so smoothly and keeps its colour really nicely!


5. Bourjois Healthy Mix Concealer - Boots £7.49
I have strange phases with this concealer - some weeks i love it some weeks i hate it but i like it enough to pop it into this 'tag' It really brightens my under eye bags and even if you do need to use a bit more it does a really good job of covering up bags & spots.



6. NYC Kohl Kajal Eyeliner 'Pure White' - Superdrug £1.99
I've just gotten back into using white eyeliner in my waterline and i bought this quite some time ago but i've loved it all along! One day i'd like to invest in a skin coloured eyeliner for my waterline but i do like the pop of brightness that this white eyeliner brings to my eyes. And for the price you can't complain really! I do have to reapply at least once throughout the day but for £1.99 you wouldn't expect Chanel quality for example. However a definite recommendation if you're looking for a high street eyeliner!



7. Topshop Crayon 'Mystical' - Topshop £7.50
(I'm afraid i couldn't find a specific link to this i'm sorry!)
I love this! I love to use this alongside my Naked 2 palette or alone. It looks perfect all over the eyelids and one the lower lash line. I think the colour is perfect! And it lasts quite a while for a crayon eyeshadow!



8. Maybelline 24 hour Colour Tattoo 'Immortal Charcoal' - Boots £4.99
I actually have four of these i just picked out this colour randomly!
I love these things and i genuinely think they work SO well. I mainly use them as base coats because it makes the eyeshadow such a strong colour and keeps it on for a lot longer. However i have watched tutorials where they just use this for the main colour and it works perfectly too. Sometimes i use my bronze colour as an all over lid colour and blend it out really well in the crease. They're so gorgeous and they do last SO long!


9. Maybelline One By One Mascara - Boots £8.49
I don't know how many times i can say how in love i am with this mascara. It makes my eyelashes look perfect and every single time i use it someone asks if i'm wearing fake eyelashes! What a fabulous compliment and what a fabulous mascara! I 100% recommend this!



10. Topshop Cream Blush 'Neon Rose' - Topshop £6.00
When i saw the price i couldn't quite believe myself/thought it was probably going to be rubbish but these are so lovely! They feel like powder once applied to the skin and seem to last all day. I love this colour because even though it's called Neon Rose and it looks quite daunting in the packaging it's such a lovely coraly pink colour when applied to the cheeks. I love wearing this with a tiny bit of highlight over the top - it looks so perfect with Dior Rose Diamond!

So they're my 'Top 10 under £10.00' - What are your favourites?! XO

No comments:

Post a Comment