Tuesday 3 July 2012

face of the day



 It's pretty similar to my last 'face of the day' as i am loving Deep Truth at the moment and want to wear it constantly! I wont get into a make up rut but i can imagine i'll have to repurchase this for back up!

Face -
Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum - 51 Light Vanilla - Boots £10.99
L'Oreal Lumi Magique - Rose Gold (I think) - Boots £10.99
Benefit 'Hello Flawless!' Powder - Shell - John Lewis £24.50
Cheeks -
Nars Blush - 'Angelika' - Space NK £21.50
MAC Blush - Trace Gold - MAC 
Eyes -
Bare Minerals Prime Time - Eyelid Primer - John Lewis
MAC Eyeshadow - Deep Truth - MAC £10.00
MAC Eyeshadow - Black Tied - MAC £10.00
MAC Eyeshadow - Nylon - MAC £10.00 
Maybelline One By One Mascara - Black - Boots £8.49 



Nails -
Nails Inc - InStyle - There isn't a name because it came free with 'InStyle' - £3.80
O.P.I - Pirouette My Whistle - John Lewis

That's me this morning, now off to work i go! Expect a beauty related post up either today or tomorrow! XO


1 comment:

  1. Love your eyeshadow here! Its really pretty!:)xox

    ReplyDelete