Sunday 1 July 2012

face of the day

I don't normally do these but today i thought i'd do one as it gave me a purpose to apply make up! 




I am so awkward in these pictures but oh well!

Face -
Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum - 51 Light Vanilla - Boots £10.99
L'Oreal Lumi Magique - Rose Gold (I think) - Boots £10.99
Benefit 'Hello Flawless!' Powder - Shell - John Lewis £24.50

Cheeks -
Nars Blush - 'Angelika' - Space NK
MAC Cream Colour Base - Shell - MAC £14.50

Eyes -
MAC Eyeshadow - Nylon - MAC £10.00
MAC Eyeshadow - Cranberry - MAC £10.00
MAC Eyeshadow - Deep Truth - MAC £10.00
MAC Eyeshadow - Black Tied - MAC £10.00
Maybelline One By One Mascara - Black - Boots £8.49

Lips -
Revlon Lip Butter - 090 Sweet Tart - Boots £7.99

So that's my face today! It's quite simple but with a pop of colour! XO

1 comment:

  1. love the eyeshadow xx

    http://kitschsnitch.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete