Maybelline Super Stay 10h Tint Gloss 'Forever Coral' - Boots £6.99
- The colour is absolutely gorgeous! In real life it is a lot redder than coral-y but i don't mind about that as i've said it many times before i absolutely love red lip products!
- It genuinely stays on for a really long time! I wouldn't go as far as 10 hours but definitely a good few hours - i applied this and then about an hour later had lunch and it was still pretty much perfect i couldn't believe it!
- At £6.99 i think this is priced really well. There is 10.5ml of product and you only need to apply one layer and there is no need for double dipping in one application!
- The smell is amazing! It smells like ice lollies you'd get from the supermarket when you're younger. Flintstones ones etc... Did anyone ever have them? I LOVED THEM!
- It's extremely easy to apply! The applicator is lovely as it's at an angle which makes application a lot easier. The applicator is soft and glides smoothly over the lips it's also extremely sturdy so there are no worries about it slipping from side to side when trying to apply.
- Lastly i love the packaging! It's very simple with a coloured lid (the colour of the product inside i believe)
Altogether i absolutely love this product! I really do recommend it and as soon as i get paid i am going to abuse the 3 for 2 in boots and stock up on these!
Have you tried any of these? What are your thoughts? XO