Monday 18 June 2012

pretty nail combination



I absolutely love this nail combination!
Barry M - Blueberry I/C £2.99 Superdrug
O.P.I Katy Perry Collection - Last Friday Night (Mini collection was £12.95)

I spotted this fabulous combination on a nail blog a few weeks ago and i absolutely fell in love with it and had to recreate it. The blue base coat was darker than the one i opted for but i love it with this light creamy blue! 
I've not found a way to properly use Last Friday Night (apart from over black polish - but i can't seem to find my black polish) and you can imagine how happy i was to come across this lovely combination! 
I really do have a fetish for glitter top coats - aren't they so gorgeous!!

What's your favourite nail polish combination at the moment? XO

No comments:

Post a Comment