Friday 15 June 2012

all used up!


L'Oreal Age Perfect Refreshing Toner - Waitrose £2.50
(I got this when it was on offer at Waitrose, i've scoured through Boots & Waitrose websites but i couldn't find a link anywhere for this but i know for a fact they do it in both, strange!)
I enjoyed this throughout of my time using it however i wont be repurchasing. I like to try different toners and spice things up a bit, i also don't feel like it worked as well as others i have tried before. It smells really lovely and does leave my face feeling clean but i don't think it works that well at getting that extra bit of 'muck' off of my face!


Boots Botanics Soothing Eye Make Up Remover - Boots £3.99
I really really enjoyed using this. It got all my make up off efficiently and left my skin feeling soft once i'd washed it all off. BUT my problem with it was that it left a layer of oil on my skin even once i'd washed it off. I would repurchase this if i'd not just found a new make up remover. They're also getting rid of this as they're getting new packaging - i'm not sure whether they're keeping this or changing the formula or just getting rid of it completely but it was good whilst it lasted! 


Bourjois Volume Glamour Max Definition - Superdrug £9.49
This is one of my all time favourite mascaras! However i do find that they dry out quite quickly as they're quite hard to close. I ended up buying a second one so that i could apply the fresh one then style my eye lashes with the dryer one. It really is a great mascara and makes your eyelashes flutter & curl and just look amazing all round! I recommend this for sure!


Urban Decay Primer Potion - Debenhams £14.50
This sample size came free with my Urban Decay Naked Palette and i've just finished it up! I definitely would love to repurchase this. Even if it's just in my head i do feel as though this kept my eye make up on a lot better. It also just mattifies your lid so that the full colour can come through. I really like using this and you only need a tiny bit to cover both of your eyelids. 

What have you used up recently? It seems to take me a really long time to finish a lot of products so i rarely ever have posts like these but i LOVE reading these posts/watching youtube videos about used up products! XO

No comments:

Post a Comment