Thursday 3 May 2012

Mini E.L.F and Asos haul

Foolishly i spent my last bit of money for the month on Asos and E.L.F the other day - i say foolishly but i don't actually think it's foolish as i am now the proud owner of some lovely things!

E.L.F
They were doing a 'Spend £10 and over and get free delivery' so naturally i had to purchase something! I feel guilty for even going on E.L.F when i knew i had only £20 left for the end of the month but when i saw that deal all of my guilt went out the window and i thought WELL there are a few things i want so i may as well do it now! I really wanted to re-purchase the 'Eyebrow/Eyelash setting gel' but sadly they were out of stock!
 

Blush - Peachy Keen £3.50

Radiance Enhancer - Spotlight £3.50

Nail Polish - Dark Glitter Purple £1.50

Shimmering Facial Whip - Spotlight £1.50


ASOS
I needed to order my daddys birthday from there as he'd recently spotted a very 'in your face' Hawaiian shirt in a magazine and my mummy pointed it out for me and i thought what a fabulous gift! So i purchased him that for £25. I also had a little nose around the sale and managed to get myself a sheer black skirt and some bright pink leggings - i've forgotten how much both of them were but i think they both came to about £23 so it was a bargain! And then naturally i looked at the make up and remembered that i'd wanted to get the little Benefit tester set for £10... So that's just what i did!



Benefit Mini Skin Care Range -
(Left - Right)
Foamingly Clean Facial Wash
Moisture Prep Toning Lotion
Total Moisture Facial Cream
It's Potent! Eye Cream
Triple Performing Facial Emulsion
Refined Finish Facial Polish

So i am really excited to try all of them out! I've already used the facial cream and eye cream as i got the full sizes of that for Christmas, and i adore them! And i am SO excited to try the Moisture Prep Toning Lotion! I shall probably end up doing a review on my favourites out of this pack so watch out for that!

Anyway, that's my little haul! Have you bought anything you love recently? Xo

No comments:

Post a Comment