Thursday 3 May 2012

May wish list...

There are of course i a few things i wish for every month - plenty of M.A.C eyeshadows to fill my palette up, and blushers etc but these are the things that i am really lusting for and i'm going to try and buy at least  4 of them... we shall see! 


Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream Lip Protectant 
- I am forever hunting for things to keep my lips in good condition!


Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream
- I would love this just to keep next to my bed at night. There always seems to be parts of my face that i've missed out with my moisturizer and this would just be extremely handy to keep in reach!


Nars Luster Blush
- I've just heard so much about it and seen so many swatches that i am just dying to try it! I really want to get Nars Albatross Highlighter but i've bought so many highlighters recently that i feel as though i should buy a blush and it just looks gorgeous!


Benefit Get Even Pressed Powder - Shade 1 Light
- I've been using this for a few months now and i absolutely love it and i've hit pan BIG time so i'm in definite need of another one! I have been using Medium 02 but i feel as though it's too dark for me and i like to keep my pale complexion up and the Medium was making me look patchy i fear? Who knows!


Nars Pure Matte Lipstick - Valparaiso 
- This is a gorgeous berry/red colour and i am a sucker for any red shades and have wanted to try out a Nars Pure Matte Lipstick for a while so i think this is going to be one of the first things i purchase! I've gone too long without having this in my collection!

So that's all on the beauty side but this month i'd also really like to get some storage from Miji (I think that's the name?!) for my make up because it could look so nice but the ancient drawers i am using to store my beautiful products make them all look rather shabby i fear! So this month i need to up the anti and get some lovely storage! What's the point in having such amazing make up and having it in ugly drawers/hiding them away! I love the idea of see through storage!

What's on your wish list this month?
Also i will hopefully be uploading an April favourites tonight as i've not been able to due to the fact i've been at my boyfriends all week, sorry! Xo

No comments:

Post a Comment