Thursday 3 May 2012

April Favourites - as a lot of people say sorry it's so late!

Left - Right
M.A.C Blush - Trace Gold
M.A.C Eyeshadow - Sumptuous Olive
M.A.C Eyeshadow - Cranberry


 Well my gosh i have been loving these three things this month! All the colours are amazing, Trace Gold goes with every single look i've been wearing and Sumptuous Olive is just an amazing colour when i'm feeling lazy to sweep all over the lid. However... I've LOVED Cranberry the most. I never thought i'd love Cranberry but i knew i wanted it to be part of my collection. It's such a beautiful shimmery colour that looks amazing all over the lid as well as on the bottom lash line or just on the outer corner of the eye. I've got dark hair and i think it looks amazing with dark hair! If you've tried it with blonde hair please let me know if you love it!

M.A.C 217 Brushes (Yes both of them)
 For the past month these are the only brushes i've been using to create my desired make up effect. I do use one other brush every so often but these brushes really are incredible. I fell in love with them a few months ago when i used my sisters 217. It was love at first use literally, i couldn't keep my mind off of how much i wanted one of these brushes. And then when i placed one of them into my online M.A.C basket i thought well why the heck not, i'm going to purchase two! I'm really glad i did and i recommend these to everyone! 

M.A.C Ricky Martin Lip Conditioner
 I get awful chapped lips as you might know and i am forever complaining and layering on the lip balm. Normally it's just anything i can get my hand on however recently i've been gagging to use this! I don't want to use it up too much because i want it to last a bit longer than my normal lip balms. However when this does run out i will be repurchasing and i am also tempted to buy a couple more when i get paid. My justification is - It's £11 which is quite cheap BUT all the money goes to charity so i'm doing a good deed and getting a great product! Perfect

Body Shop Almond Hand & Nail Cream
Who doesn't like hand cream? I personally am a hand cream fanatic and have been adoring this through out the past month! I bought it as a spur of the moment thing - my boyfriend and i were shopping and all of a sudden it started to pour down with rain so we darted into Body Shop and i'd feel TOO rude to leave without purchasing something so i bought two hand creams, one for me and one for my daddy. I really do love this though - the smell is incredible and it softens my hands for quite a few hours. I do however wish it was a bit thicker as i am used to having really thick hands creams but apart from that it's so scrumptious i can't so no!

What have you been loving this month? I've not really had a very crazy month with spending/using new products. I'm not in a make up rut i'm just not trying new things at the moment ... Trust me though i definitely will when it comes to pay day! Xo

No comments:

Post a Comment