Monday 28 May 2012

May Favourites!

This month i've not gone wild with my make up - by that i mean i've not really changed it up as much!
I've been all about the cheeks this month with lots of highlighting and coral cheeks. I feel like this month is all about the coral colours! I'm normally a pinky girl and tend to sway more towards MAC Pinch 'o' Peach (with a name like that you'd think it's peachy but it's really not that peachy...) but this month it's all about peaches/corals.

I don't have many favourites this month but the products i'm about to show you are products i've literally used every single day for the past 3/4 weeks!




This month i retired my Real Techniques Buffing Brush and went back to this baby. I doubt i'm going to go back to my RT brush any time soon, this brush has stolen my heart all over again.
It applies my foundation so evenly and leaves it looking flawless. This brush doesn't shed and feels so soft over my skin. It's like the perfect brush!
E.L.F - Powder Brush £3.50-£5.00


Excuse the fact that i've only photographed the inside of the product - i know it's the bit you want to see but there is just something so lovely about seeing the packaging! Anyway...
This is the Bobbi Brown Party Shimmer Brick
Forever and i ever i'd been using this as an eyeshadow... Until i learned that it's actually a highlighter and now it's changed my life!
I just sweep a tiny bit of this on my cheek bones and bobs your uncle. It's so gorgeous and the colour is just insanely amazing!
John Lewis - Bobbi Brown Party Shimmer Brick
(I don't know how much this cost as it was a present - i also think it was limited edition but i don't know!)



This is the one! 
It's cheap
It's really pigmented
It has wonderful staying power
It's just absolutely amazing! I really love this blusher so much. Because i'm so pale i can get away with using this as a shimmery contour but i mainly just stick to using it as a blusher. It really is amazing and most probably my absolutely favourite thing this month!
E.L.F - Peachy Keen Blush £3.50




Another Bobbi Brown product! I really am loving Bobbi Brown at the moment and i'm interested to explore more Bobbi Brown products!
This goes perfectly with my E.L.F blush and i just adore this. Sometimes if i'm feeling a bit down i just use this as a blusher and it really does pick me up! When i'm sat at my desk and the sun hits my face it sparkles in the mirror and makes me smile instantly! I really do love this and get excited every morning to use it!
John Lewis - Bobbi Brown - Shimmer Brick Rose Gold £30.50

What are YOU loving on this jolly month of May? XO

No comments:

Post a Comment