Monday 28 May 2012

HAUL

PLEASE excuse my absence. I've been having a super busy amazing weekend and i've not had any time to blog!
I will explain more in another post though!

I've been doing a little bit of shopping recently so now i'm going to show you a few of the things i've bought! There are quite a few other things that i've been buying but i just can't find them/can't remember what's new (stupid i know) and some of it i'm going to put into another post so bare with me!

(There are a lot of pictures too!)



Revlon Colour Burst Lip Butters
I decided to see if these lived up to the hype they've received on youtube/the blogging community.
I've only used them a couple of times but i really love them and think the colours are gorgeous and found it very hard to pick a couple of colours out of all the variety!
As you can see i opted for Sweet Tart and Candy Apple. I got these in Boots for £5.99 on offer!



I like my foundation (L'oreal Lumi Magique) but got a bit bored and decided i wanted to up the anti i try something new!
I knew my friend Grace had tried the Bourjois Healthy Mix foundation and LOVED IT but i couldn't remember whether it was in the serum formula or the proper foundation. Well i opted for the serum because i wanted something light for the summer - which is shocking as i'm all about having porcelain perfect skin with high coverage! - and i love this!
The smell is AMAZING and it smooths really nicely onto my skin - i've only used it three times so i will be updating as to whether i'll stick to it or not...
Superdrug - £10.99


Always on the search for a new moisturizer but never finding the right one blablabla life sucks.
I decided to buy this and give it a test run as the Pixiwoo girls always seem to talk about how much they love Oilatum ... As do i! This is going to last me a long time as you only need the tiniest amount to cover your entire face. I couldn't believe it! Normally i layer on face cream like you wouldn't believe but not with this! One layer and i am a happy bunny! 
This is a definite repurchase for me!
Boots - £7.50



Boots did me good with me £5 off vouchers! 
No7 Stay Perfect Nail Colour - Temptress
A beautiful maroon-y colour that slides onto the nail like a match made in heaven. 
The colour is fabulous and with my five pounds off voucher it only cost me two pounds.
Someone say bargain? BARGAIN
No7 Stay Perfect Glitter Top Coat - Silver
OH ME OH MY i am a complete sucker for anything that glitters! I am what you would call a magpie and i was drawn to this instantly! I'd love to try the gold one but this one will do me for now and by goodness do i love it! 
I also can't complain about the price of this either! With my five pounds off voucher it only cost me the bargain price of three pounds.
Oh praise the lord!
Temptress - £2 Boots
Glitter Top Coat - £3 Boots
(Both with vouchers - as i said)



I am a bit of a sucker for Miss Sporty nail varnishes as i just love the colour range and the price is to die for!
These colours are both gorgeous, i've only used the blue on my nails so far but i am extremely excited to use the pink! They're both really exciting and really summery and fun!
Both nail varnishes - £1.99
(Neither of these nail varnishes have names - sorry!)



Another glitter? Ooops!
NYC is another favourite high street brand for nail polish and this one is no exception!
It's really pretty and reminds me of a Barry M nail polish
Just a normal pink glitter coat that goes on really nicely and looks gorgeous over so many colours!
Superdrug - £2.49
NYC - Gramercy Glitz


Nicki Minaj Minis - O.P.I
I couldn't resist! I bought one of these for myself and one for my lovely cousin Stevie
They're all gorgeous colours! I've only used Pink Friday and Metallic 4 Life but i love both of them so far! I am so excited to abuse the rest of them!
Did It On 'Em
Fly
Pink Friday
Metallic 4 Life
£12.95 - ASOS


Obviously i had to buy three for eight pounds because it seems that every Topshop i go in never has these in stock and i always forget to order them online! Aren't they so cute! I like wearing these over my tights at work - partly for extra padding whilst i stand on my feet all day but also because they're extremely cute and i love them!
Topshop - 3 for £8 OR £3.50 each



For me the best part about Topshop is the jewelry and i did find some gorgeous things in there but i had to stop myself and only came away with two things which i was pleased with!
These gorgeous Semi Precious earrings look fabulous with my hair up because it really shows them off but they also look lovely with my hair down because every so often they just peak out!
My boyfriend likes them as well which is also a bonus!
Topshop - £6.50


I've had my little bug eye on these for quite some time and as i was in Topshop with my boyfriend on Saturday i just thought 'to hec with it' and picked them up! I'm glad i did, they're so gorgeous and feel really light weight in my ears and just look amazing! Definite thumbs up from me!
Topshop - £5.00 (i think)




Would you look at this beauty? The bag everyone loves.
Zara Basic satchel-esque bag thing. I love it! I am also super happy i went for the reddy/pinky colour as i've got an abundance of black bags! It's a gorgeous soft bag that i know is going to look great with everything!
I only got it in the post today but i jumped about with glee as soon as it came in the post!
Zara - £19.99

So you'll probably be seeing lots of reviews soon of some of these lovely items! 
As i said there was a lot of more things i bought but i thought i'd show you the main things!
What have you been buying recently? XO

No comments:

Post a Comment