Wednesday 23 May 2012

Face and nail of the day

So after work today i had to quickly re-do my face make up as we were going out for a meal for my mummys birthday SO i thought i would use that opportunity to take some pictures!
I feel like i've not appeared on my own blog for ages (facially) so thought i'd take some extra special 'posey' pictures for you!

Cue cheesy posey lame pictures! ENJOY!
 





Face -
Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer - FAIR 1
L'Oreal Lumi Magique foundation - Rose Gold (i think?)
Benefit Hello Flawless! Powder - Shell
Urban Decay All Nighter Spray

Cheeks -
E.L.F - Peachy Keen
Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick - Rose Gold

Eyes - 
Urban Decay - Sin
Urban Decay - Side Car
Urban Decay - Dark Horse
Topshop Eyeliner
Bourjois Volume Glamour Max Definition mascara

Lips -
Bobbi Brown lip balm
Revlon - Lip Butter - Candy Apple (will be doing a post on this soon!)

Nails -
Topshop 'Nice 'n' Neutral' 
O.P.I - Pirouette My Whistle

So that is everything! I hope you all enjoyed it - as it's something a bit different.
I also am LOVING wearing a red bow in my hair at the moment - i love red with dark hair - i feel like an uglier version of Snow White! 
Am i the only eighteen year old trying to re-live my younger years by wearing bows?! XO

No comments:

Post a Comment