Tuesday 10 April 2012

Liz Earle - Spot On

I spend a lot of my time bragging (in a nice way) about how good my skin is in the sense that i don't tend to get spots! Oh, how wrong was i!
The other day for some strange reason i got a huge spot, and i mean the size of a pea on my face, not a great look as you can imagine! And i myself am an AVID spot popper and i just couldn't help myself so i went in with my dirty hands and poked around and ended up making it ten times worse!
I woke up the next morning with a horrible splodgey mess on my face and few more spots around my chin and on my forehead! What am i supposed to do but do a little bit of online shopping and buy a cure!

Liz Earle Spot On £8.75




As you can see it comes in a 6ml bottle and is a roller ball.
I didn't know what to expect when i got it through the post but i am actually quite happy that it's a roller ball. Obviously don't go and share this with other people because that is super unsanitary but i do like the fact that you don't have to keep touching it with grubby hands and can simply roll it over the blemish/spot area and jobs a goodun! 

This isn't really a review as i only received it in the post today but i've just applied it before i jump into bed so i thought i'd show you that i purchased it!
I'm fairly sure i saw it on someones blog and thought oh i must have that!
And at first i thought oh god basically £9 for a 6ml bottle but i have a feeling this is going to last for a very long time! 

I also love the fact you can roll this on over make up - so if needs be you can retouch throughout the day! Oh Liz Earle, i hope you do me proud again!

What's your spot miracle? Xo

No comments:

Post a Comment