Thursday 12 April 2012

Blush collection

M.A.C Blush from L to R
1. I don't actually know what this colour is as my sister depotted it and forgot to put a sticker on the bottom!
2. Trace Gold
3. Pinch O' Peach
L-R
One i don't know - Trace Gold - Pinch O' Peach



L-R
M.A.C Minzeralize Skin Finish - Warmed
M.A.C Mineralize Skin Finish - Blonde
L-R
Warmed - Blonde


L-R
Bobbi Brown Illuminating Bronzing Powder - Maui 3
M.A.C Mineralize Skin Finish - Petticoat
L-R
Bobbi Brown Maui 3 - MSF Petticoat


L-R
M.A.C Spectacle High-Light Powder (I use this as a really pale pink blush as apposed to a high-lighter)
bareMinerals - Luxury
Topshop - Flush
L-R
Spectacle - Luxury - Flush


L-R
Topshop - Neon Rose
Bobbi Brown Pot Rouge - Pale Pink 11
L-R
Neon Rose - Pale Pink



I love all of my blushes! I know i've not got all that much but i've never really cared about blush until recently and now i couldn't go a day without it!
My favourite one - at the moment - is M.A.C MSF - Blonde. It's such a gorgeous shimmery pink colour and i know they're normally intended for highlights but it's such a gorgeous all over cheek colour if you're happy with shimmer cheeks!
 And soon i'll upload a highlighter collection - i've not got money of those either!

What's your favourite blush at the moment? Xo

No comments:

Post a Comment