Tuesday 6 March 2012

Tuesday afternoon...

This calls for a picture. Today has been one of those days where the only thing i can be bothered to do is put make up on. So that's what i did. I've still got all my boyfriends clothes on - granted he doesn't wear this top it just came free with some perfume. And the jammy bottoms say 'I (L) BEER' but i'm still rocking it and i've not left the house so it's not like it matters! 

I found make up inspiration today whilst watching Tanya Burr's video on how to create a 'rocker smokey eye' or something along those lines! 

On my eyes i used -
MaxFactor smokey eye effect in black as a base
Carbon - M.A.C eyeshadow
Bare Minerals eyeshadow - Black Leather 
And A LOT of Bourjois mascara
With a glitter pigment from M.A.C in the colour Frost in my inner corners

It might seem like a heavy eye but i feel as though i can pull it off!

No comments:

Post a Comment