This Spring/Summer i am all for the highlighting!
I've never really been a fan of highlighting but for Christmas i got Benefits High Beam and i got really into highlighting. I've recently purchased a couple of highlighters - Elf Blush - Gotta Glow & Topshop Highlighter - Sunbeam - and as you can tell from the title i'm going to review Topshop Sunbeam!
|Topshop Highlighter - Sunbeam £9|
Topshop Highlighter - Sunbeam £9
I think this is a really lovely highlighter.
- When i first opened the package i was shocked at how gold it looked and thought that it would go awfully on my skin tone (which is really pale!) but it actually looks fabulous!
- The packaging itself is really lovely - it's so simple and cutesy and really chic! I love it!
- The pigmentation is really strong and you only need a few swipes over the face to get a pretty shimmery gleam over your cheeks
- It's really affordable. Initially i was a bit put off by the price but thought i'd try it anyway as i love highlighters so knew i'd like the product - just maybe not the price BUT there is such a reasonable amount in the packaging! £9 for 6.5g of product is really reasonable and i can see this lasting a really long time as you don't need a lot to get the desired effect
- It goes really well with all colour blushes. I didn't think it would suit any pinks but after sweeping it lightly over my Bobbi Brown Pot Rouge in the colour Pale Pink i was really pleased with the gorgeous effect it gave!
So as you can probably tell i really am pleased with this product an recommend it to anyway that's looking for a reasonably priced powder highlighter. And because it's so easy to get hold of it makes it that bit more desirable!
What's your favourite highlighter? Xo