Saturday 31 March 2012

March favourites...

This month is just a mixture of skin care and make up! I've bought so many new things that i'd love to put in my March favourites but i've not used them enough to pop them in this month... Look out for some next month though!


 Aveeno moisturizer - £4.09 (i think)
I love this so much! I've used it for about a week and a bit now and it's just absolutely amazing. I am always on the hunt for the perfect moisturizer and i think this might be it (for now anyway). It smells like 'Oatifix' from Lush and i just absolutely love it. It takes a while to sink into my skin - which is great because i really feel like it's actually doing something that way.
Origins - Make A Difference (hand cream)
I don't know how much this was as my mummy gave it to me but i absolutely love it! I only have to use the tiniest pea size and it just sinks into my skin wonderfully. It smells incredible - i can't explain the smell i honestly wouldn't be able to do it justice! - it really is just another great product from Origins. And i am a hand cream fanatic!

 Benefit It's Potent! Eye Cream - £21-25 i think?
I love this at the moment. I've been using it since Christmas day and i'm about half way through which is amazing! The skin under my eyes seems to be really dry at the moment so i've found myself reaching for this quite a substantial amount more and it's just lovely. It's soothing and cool to the touch and makes the skin under my eyes feel refreshed and soft and i really do recommend it. It seems expensive at first but it really does last a long time and i will definitely be repurchasing this product!
17 Supreme Shine Lipstick - £4-5 
The dark shade is Rich and the light shade is Hot Flash. I really love the colours but i also just love the consistency of this product. It really is shiny but without looking tacky and moisturizes my lips so nicely. I don't need to put on a lip balm underneath this lipstick and the staying power is great - compared to what i thought it would be. It lasted me about 5 hours with one application about 2 hours in as i'd just had a meal. And the application was only a light one. So i absolutely love it! Definitely recommend.

 MUA eyeshadow in Shade 2 - £1
This is perfect for the inner corners of your eyes! I pick this over all of my more expensive make up and i think it works perfectly. I really don't have a lot else to say about this product apart from the fact it's amazing! Definitely recommend - £1 HELL-O
M.A.C Pinch o' Peach blush - (I'm not sure how much this is either - my sister gave it to me!)
I absolutely love this for the spring! It gives such a pretty glow to my face and makes me feel really well pretty! I definitely recommend it and i don't actually think they're too ridiculously priced for the amount of product you get!

No comments:

Post a Comment