Saturday 10 March 2012

Nail of the day...

I'd just like to point out that i am in no way claiming that i'm good at painting my nails and doing funky things with them etc but i'm actually quite proud of my nails today!
Last night before i went to sleep i imagined that today i wanted to glitter graduate my nails - i then went on to think that i wanted to use glitter nail varnish with the holographic things in (I think that's what they're called - like really small sequins?) ... Anyway so today i went to Superdrug with my mummy and boyfriend and picked up two NYC nail varnishes as the offer was 2 for £2.99 which i think is amazing. And i love NYC nail varnishes! If you've not tried them out then you definitely should. They're quite a big bottle of product and for only £2.50 you can't go wrong!


Onto the pictures...


 These are the nail varnishes that i purchased today. I absolutely love them!



And these are the finished nails! I half knew what to do but i watched Sprinkle Of Glitters tutorial for it anyway just to make sure that it was going to come out with the desired effect! Hers look a lot different to mine because she's used quite pigmented glitter and it's just glitter with no sequin-y bits in it!
Anyway i hope you all enjoy this!

(Sprinkle Of Glitters youtube - http://www.youtube.com/user/Sprinkleofglitter/videos)

No comments:

Post a Comment