Tuesday 27 March 2012

Face Of The Day

The sun is shining, my fake eye lashes finally went on well and i am in a fabulous mood!


 Today is the most simple make up i've done in a while and i absolutely love it! I feel fresh and dare i say it i feel actually pretty! 

Face -
Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer - Fair
L'Oreal Lumi Magique Light Infusing Foundation - Rose Ivory
Benefit Get Even - 02 Medium (Just in my t-zone)

Cheeks -
Pinch O' Peach M.A.C Blusher
Wedge - Taken on a small point Bare Minerals brush to add some freckles to my face! I never thought i'd do this as i don't normally like my freckles and do anything to cover them up but today i thought - heck let's just do it! And i love the out come even though you can't really see it in the picture!

Eyes -
M.A.C eyeshadow - I don't know what colour it is sadly but it's an olive shimmery green! It's amazing (I've just spoken to my sister though and she said she thinks it's called Henna!)
NYC Glamour Lashes 974 Black
Maybelline One by One mascara

Lips -
17 Supreme Shine Lipstick - Hot Flash

So there you have my spring light fabulous look. I can feel myself rocking this a lot over the next few weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment