Monday 26 March 2012

Woops another haul...

I bet you're all extremely bored of all my hauls but i've just been paid and a little haul had to be done! 


(From Left - Right)
Maybelline Express Finish nail polish - Flash Cosmic 840 £4-5
MUA Heaven and Earth Palette (I love you) £4
24hour Colour Tattoo Maybelline - 40 Permanent Taupe + 20 Turquoise Forever £4.99 each
Rimmel Kate Moss lipsticks (Black packaging) 12 + 04 £5ish
17 Supreme Shine lipstick - Hot Flash £4-5
MUA clear nail varnish £1
L'Oreal Lumi Magique Light Infusions Foundation - Rose Ivory £10.99
KISS ME lip balm MUA £2
Gosh Nail Glitter - 11 Rose Quartz £4.50 (i think)




The worst (or best part) is that that's not all of it! I got some face masks, a lip stain, a mascara, some fake eye lashes as well! (this is all the make up stuff)
I then found myself falling in love with some clear acyrlic pots in WHSmith that had £2 off and were reduced to £2.99 so i bought five of them! Along with an envelope holder (£3.99) also from WHSmith to house my palettes. It was a crazy day!

And i've just made a huge online order from ELF, Debenhams and dun dun dun M.A.C so look forward to a haul of that coming as soon as all the stuff comes in the post! 

p.s i'm sorry i've been so distant i've been working and at my boyfriends with no way to plug my camera in - doh.
Expect reviews and such tomorrow to make up for it! Xo

No comments:

Post a Comment