Monday 5 March 2012

Face Of The Day

Sorry for the lack of posts the past couple of days i've been a busy bee! I worked Friday and Saturday so i didn't really think too much about doing posts and yesterday i was with my boyfriend all day and last night i got the nice surprise of going to see Florence And The Machine! It was fabulous and i took a few pictures so when i'm home which should be tomorrow i shall put a post up about it! It was such a lovely night and i completely rekindled my love for Florence Welch!

Anyway on to my face...
Standard picture pose
I don't know what colours are on my eyes but they're two M.A.C eyeshadows, one is black with sparkles in it and the other is silver with sparkles in it. I put black on my eyelid and no further and then blended it out with the silver colour! I then applied some eyeliner as i just have to have eye liner on no matter what! And that's my look completed!


No comments:

Post a Comment