1. Models Own Nail Polish - Gold Rush
This is such a pretty colour and i'm not a massive fan of having it on all of my nails but i love having an accent nail with this on and then some nail art over the top with my new Models Own Nail Art Pen. It's definitely worth the £5
2. Anti Bacterial Hand Gel
This is just the love of my life, definitely a holy grail item and the nicest brand i've used so far! Hop on down to Superdrug and buy this. It's probably going to make an appearance in all my monthly favourites!
3. Bourjois Volume Glamorous Max Definition mascara
This mascara is absolutely amazing. It lengthens, holds the curl and is extremely buildable. That might sound stupid for a mascara but you can put a sleek slick on and it looks perfect but if you just want it to keep maximizing then you can build it up. It's such a gorgeous mascara!
4. Benefit Powda Wowza blusher/bronzer palette
For some reason this month i've really enjoyed using bronzer on my cheeks instead of blusher and i've been using Hoola bronzing powder out of this palette every single day. The pigmentation is amazing and it's so blendable and lovely and i just really adore this product! I would even go as far as saying that i'd buy the full size of Hoola!
5. Gold Hoop Earrings from H&M
I love these and i've been wearing them for about a month straight. I even bought a back up pair the other day because i just absolutely love them. I've decided every time i go shopping i'm going to buy a pair of these and just build up a huge collection of the same gold hoops!
6. M.A.C eyeshadow in 'Wedge'Really i only had this for the last week of February but i absolutely adore it. I've used it in my crease every single day since i've bought it and it's just such a lovely colour. I recommend this for any skin tone! I absolutely adore it.
I only have a few favourites this month but they're all amazing and i will probably repurchase all of them!