Saturday 6 October 2012

september favourites



Benefit - Powda Wowza - £19 John Lewis
I got this just before Christmas last year and i've barely made a dent in it but recently i've absolutely loved wearing it! I literally never contour but i thought i'd give it a go and i've been loving it recently. There's something about a subtle contour on pale skin that looks really nice in my opinion. I've also been loving the pink colour too - i am useless and don't know what they're actually called - woops!  


Moroccan Oil - Boots £6.99(ish) I can't seem to find a link on the Boots website!
- This is actually my sisters but i've fallen madly in love with it and i'll definitely be purchasing it hwen i get paid! -
I'm not sure if this is making the condition of my hair much better but it's definitely making it appear shinier and there's just something about it that makes me love using it! Another addiction? I think so!


L'Oreal Lumi Magique - Boots £10.99 
I've finally repurchased this and i adore it all over again. It makes my skin look permanently flawless and lasts quite a while on my horribly oily skin! It's also the perfect match for my skin which is rare for foundations. I only need about one pump to cover my whole face and it's just so silky to apply i really do recommend this! 


Barry M Rose Quartz - Superdrug £3.99 
You can just see how gorgeous this is! I really love it over black nail polish. It gives the galaxy effect without having to faff about too much and i actually found it quite easy to take off even though i've always found that Barry M glitters are extremely hard to get off. I also just love pink glitters so it was an instant love for me!


Bath Bombs - £2.25

I got both of these from my place of work and i love them! They're so moisturising and smell absolutely incredible. Their smell fills up the whole of the upper floor of my house and is honestly mouth watering. When i used these i don't need to moisturize as thoroughly afterwards as they're so creamy and do a lot of the job for you! In September we got a lot of new bombs in and i can't help but buy one at the end of pretty much every shift i do!

So they're my extremely late September favourites - what have you been loving this month? XO

No comments:

Post a Comment