Sunday 23 September 2012

My favourite eye combination at the moment...

Please please please excuse my absence ... I seem to have lost inspiration but i'd love to get some back! If you've got any blog ideas that you'd like me to do then please let me know.
I am trying to save money so i haven't been buying anything recently and not only has it been hard on my beauty loving heart but it's also put a bit of a standby with my blogging - i feel like i've not got anything to review/write about because i've not gotten anything new recently! Please help me and please accept my apology. 

Onwards & upwards hey ... Recently i've been absolutely loving this eye combination! I think it's a winner and i can't stop reaching for these two gorgeous colours!


These are the only brushes i use to create this look as i like to keep it as simple as possible.



1. Rock 'N' Roll Double Ended Brush - Bare Minerals Rocker Eye Kit - Debenhams £30 (for the whole set!)
I use this for my lower lash line just to add a smidgen of colour - it's so soft and makes lower lash application extremely simple. It's the perfect shape and size and i've loved it from day one

2 & 3 MAC 217 Blending Brush - MAC £17.00 
These are my two favourite brushes of all time and i know it might seem silly that i have two but if i had enough money i'd buy a lot more of these. They're the perfect blending brush and they're super soft and fluffy and makes blending a fun task as opposed to being a long and tedious one!


MAC Mulch Eyeshadow - MAC £10.00 
One of the most gorgeous eyeshadows i own! It applies like a dream and seems really creamy when placed onto the lid. It blends in with other colours so perfectly and has really brilliant lasting power. I adore wearing this alone because you can create a really powerful look with this or quite a subtle look - it's so useful to have in your collection if you're a lover of all things shimmery and brown! I apply this to my outer corner in a slight v shape and blend it half way through my crease with a MAC 217 and then onto my lash line with the Rock 'N' Roll brush.


 MAC All That Glitters Eyeshadow - MAC £10.00
A lovely pinky champagne colour that goes with pretty much every eyeshadow i own. I love to use this with Mulch because when blended together they make another beautiful colour and compliment each other wonderfully. I see this as a staple MAC eyeshadow to own - the amount of people that have spoken about how this is such a perfect colour is pretty impressive - i really recommend this!
For this look i apply it in the inner corners and once Mulch is applied i blend them both together using a clean 217 brush.


Here is the completed look (with eyeliner applied on the upper lash line and lashings of mascara)
I really love it and think it looks lovely and is brilliant for day or night and you can just add more Mulch to make it darker.

What's a combination you can't seem to beat recently? XO

No comments:

Post a Comment