Tuesday 13 March 2012

F.O.T.D


Two embarrassing pictures of my face today but also featuring my new cat top! I absolutely love it and i never really like pale colours on me but i actually don't mind this one. Probably because it has cats on it! Anyway onto the face...

Face -
Loreal Studio Secrets primer
Rimmel Stay Matte foundation in Ivory
Benefit Get Even pressed powder in 02 medium
M.A.C Fix+

Cheeks -
(of course) Bobbi Brown Pot Rouge in Pale Pink 11

Eyes -
Too Faced Shadow Insurance eyelid primer
Sidecar - all over the lid 
Smog - in the corner (then blend it all together)
Loreal Super Liner Carbon Gloss
Bourjois Volume Glamour Max Definition

Lips -
Chapstick
17 Beehive lipstick
And that is everything! This is the most minimal eye make up i've worn in a few days! I've been edging more towards the blues lately as Tanya Burrs Glamorous blue smokey eye inspired me!
I really like this look - really simple but sparkly! Perfect for a cold Tuesday!

Look out for a review on a Soap&Glory product later...

2 comments: