Wednesday 28 March 2012

Face Of The Day

Before i go to bed every night i always think about what make up i'm going to do the next day and last night in bed i knew i wanted a neutral pink eye! I've kept it very cutesy and natural today and i love it!


This look is pretty much the same as yesterday i've just got a different colour eye shadow on! 

Face -
Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer - Fair
L'Oreal Lumi Magique Light Infusing Foundation - Rose Ivory
Benefit Get Even - 02 Medium (Just in my t-zone)
Cheeks -
Pinch O' Peach M.A.C Blusher
Wedge - To draw on some more freckles (explained more in yesterdays face of the day!)

Eyes -
Gleam M.A.C Eyeshadow
Bare Minerals eye colour - Serene
NYC Glamour Lashes 974 Black
Maybelline One by One mascara
 
Lips -
Any lip balm of choice! I've gone for Chapstick!
 
So yes that is my face today! I really love the simple look at the moment - and i am extremely inspired by a lot of new make up but when the weather is like this i don't like to faff about creating a dark smokey eye or a glamorous blue eye, simple is better in Spring!
 
Whats your spring look today? Xo
 

1 comment:

  1. I love pinch o peach blush by mac! My favorite at the moment :)

    ReplyDelete