Monday 21 May 2012

Review - Topshop Crayon in Mystical

I've never used a Topshop Crayon before but when i was doing a massive make up splurge i saw the colour and fell madly in love so regardless of the product i just had to get it for the colour!
Well thankfully i adore the product as well!


Topshop Crayon 'Mystical' - £7.50
I'm not sure if the swatch is very good so please do excuse it!
The colour is an amazing bronze-y shimmery brown-y colour with amber coloured flecks of glitter in it. 
I very often pair it with sidecar from the Naked palette because the two colours work wonderfully together, well in my opinion.
  • It doesn't crease
  • It's long lasting
  • It's extremely pigmented
  • It blends wonderfully onto the lids
  • It's a brilliant base to similar colours
It really is just so lovely - and for the price you cannot go wrong!
I do recommend these because i feel as though a lot of people would get on with them. Another plus side is that i love the packaging! I think Topshop have really nailed it with their packaging, they've kept it simple and chic but with a 'high street twist' to it. I say a  'high street twist' because i feel as though high street make up never looks as sleek as higher end make up.

Have you tried any of the Topshop Crayons before?
If not... WHY? Do it XO

No comments:

Post a Comment