Sunday 19 February 2012

Everyday make up

As it's my first post i thought it seemed fitting that i would let everyone have a little peek into my 'everyday make up'




As i am new to this i'm not quite sure how to change the picture to make it the right way up? I'm probably being silly but it all seems a little complicated when coming to pictures!
I will try my hardest to explain anyway!

Face -
L'Oréal Studio Secrets primer
Rimmel Stay Matte foundation (100 Ivory)
Collection 2000 concealer (Fair 1)
Benefit Get Even face powder (02 Medium)
Bare Escentuals Full Flawless Face brush

Cheeks -
Benefit POWda WOWza - Hoola & Bella Bamba
bareMinerals Contour Blush brush
M.A.C 109 brush

Eyebrows -
Benefit Smokin' Eyes palette - I use the black colour in the palette to fill my eyebrows in
Superdrug brow brush
Elf Eyeliner brush
MUA clear mascara (to set them)

Eyes -
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
NYC Kohl Kajal eyeliner pencil (004 Pure White) OR Benefit Bad Gal eyeliner
M.A.C Pigment - Gold Mode
M.A.C Pearlized Pigment Clusters (Solar Bits) - Impassioned
Topshop liner
Maybelline One by One mascara & Bourjois Volume Glamour Max Definition
Elf Blending eye brush
Superdrug eyelash curlers

As i said this is my everyday look that i reach for! It's very simple, even though there is a lot of products involved!

No comments:

Post a Comment