Wednesday 22 February 2012

Face of the day

(Please note this isn't going to be the greatest picture of my make up because it was taken on my boyfriend laptop)


Today i've gone for an Mary-Kate Olsen inspired make up look. I was watching New York Minute a few nights ago in bed and absolutely loved the look of her make up so for the past couple of days i've been sporting this one specific look.

Face -
L'oreal Studio Secrets primer
Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer (I think that's the name, but as many of you that own it know that the writing on the product wipes away really easily)
Rimmel Stay Matte Foundation
Benefit Get Even pressed powder

Cheeks -
Benefit CORALista

Eyes -
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
MaXfactor Smoky eye effect eyeshadow in the colour Bronze Haze (I used the darkest colour out of the two)
M.A.C Woodwinked eye shadow
Bourjois Volume Glamour Max mascara
Benefit Bad Gal eyeliner

Lips -
No7 lipstick - Glam (I dabbed this onto my lips to give a sheer effect so it was just a sweep of red over my lips)
Sexy Mother Pucker over the top

This look is really simple and really effective and doesn't take long to create at all! It's just all about the blending. Mary-Kate doesn't make her eyeshadow winged it's all very round and should just be blended out to create a round effect.

1 comment: